February 10, 2011

Thursday...My Friday!

Remember how I said I didn't think I did very good on my Biology Exam?  I was right.  Luckily, it was only a 50pt quiz, so it won't be too hard on my grade, but I got a 52%.  :/
I did so bad because even though I created a study guide, I didn't have time to study because I put off my Lab and Article review until the last minute.  Had I done those earlier (since they were assigned the 1st week of class), I would have had time to study and rocked out another awesome grade.
VERY luckily, I was at 107% in that class due to the extra credit he hands out.  My bombed exam dropped me to a 98%.  Lesson Learned.
I did ace my Med. Term quiz though (13 out of 10!).

Today I only have one class, Veterinary Medical Terminology.
We got a new instructor, too.  Vickie is the Program Director and teaches lots of other classes, and after a concussion a couple of weeks ago, she decided she needed to lighten her work load.  Missy is our new instructor.  I like her because she tells us exactly what we need to study for the exam.   When you have a chapter full of about 200 words to look through, it's nice to know which ones she wants you to know.

On a couple side notes-
I filed our tax returns... Free Money!! :)
And a friend of mine told me that the Doggie Daycare across the road from me is hiring!  I put in an application, we'll see how that goes :):)

Time to go beat the animals some more (aka practice restraints!)

Tomorrow I have my preceptorship at a small animal veterinary clinic here in town.  It should be interesting!  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment