February 8, 2011

Super Bowl MONDAY :)

The Packers won the Super Bowl yesterday... WooHoo!!

Anyways, today I had Intro to Vet Tech where we went over some animal behaviors and restraints again on stuffed animals.  Katie told us today if we have the restraints down by Wednesday we can start practicing on the real animals!! :):):)

In College Algebra, we spent then entire time reviewing for our Midterm.  I had already done my midterm review and need no extra review, but didn't know we were allowed to go home if we had it all down.  I spent the next hour and a half helping a classmate before Emily told us we could go if we knew what we were doing.  LAME.

I did get out a half hour early though, which is pretty cool.  I came home and have been working on all that Biology homework that I told you I needed to do this weekend.  I'm awesome at waiting until the last minute.

That's all for today!  Tomorrow I've got some Service Learning stuff for Global Citizenship, and a Biology Exam and Medical Term Quiz.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment